Saturday 20 March 2010

fun


I only go to work on days that don't end in a 'y'.


LIFE IS SO UNPREDICTABLE

* 640K ought to be enough for anybody.
- Bill Gates, 1981

* Airplanes are interesting toys, but they have no military value.
- Marshal Ferdinand Foch in 1911

* Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.
- Popular Mechanics

* Everyone is at peace and happy and they all hop around from cloud.
- Britney Spears, on heaven

* Everything that can be invented has been invented.
- Charles H Duell

* I loved Jordan. He was one of the greatest athletes.
- Mariah Carey, on death of King of Jordan

* In 1939 The New York Times said the problem of TV was that people had to glue their eyes.

* It doesn't matter what he does, he will never amount to anything.
- Albert Einstein's teacher





संकलक:प्रवीण कुलकर्णी



No comments:

Post a Comment

हंस-दमयंती

हंस-दमयंती

असंही असतं!!

an alcoholic

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Hi.. I am Pravin and I am an alcoholic....