Saturday 20 March 2010

Famous Quote


I drink to make other people interesting.

I told you, sir, they were red-hot with drinking; so full of valor that they smote the air, for breathing in their faces, beat the ground for kissing of their feet.

Wine is bottled poetry.

I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.

The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober.

If merely ''feeling good'' could decide, drunkenness would be the supremely valid human experience.

Old wine and friends improve with age.

Some men are like musical glasses; to produce their finest tones you must keep them wet.

Self-denial is the shining sore on the leprous body of Christianity.




संकलक:प्रवीण कुलकर्णी

No comments:

Post a Comment

हंस-दमयंती

हंस-दमयंती

असंही असतं!!

an alcoholic

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Hi.. I am Pravin and I am an alcoholic....