Thursday 4 February 2010

Oscar Wilde quotes

“Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.”

“The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.”

“She lacks the indefinable charm of weakness.”

“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.”

“Man can believe the impossible, but can never believe the improbable”

“Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives.”

“A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her”
“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”

“They spoil every romance by trying to make it last forever.”

“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.”

“What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.”


“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

“Illusion is the first of all pleasures.”

“A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

हंस-दमयंती

हंस-दमयंती

असंही असतं!!

an alcoholic

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Hi.. I am Pravin and I am an alcoholic....